Our exclusive group of experts in different areas of production and development will work with you to find the right solution for your specific needs
Our facilities of 47,000 m2 with 30,000 m2 built, are equipped with the most advanced technological means, which allows us to undertake a great diversity of metallurgical projects of any kind with a large productive capacity.
Our productive machines allow us to internally cover the needs of our manufacturing processes.
Herramientas especiales y dedicadas para entornos complejos y duros
- Cutting Process
- Bending process
- Rolling Process
- Welding Process
- Machining Process
- Dimensional Control
- Superficial Treatments
- Non destructive Testing
- Lifting and Transportation
- Laser cutting machine for sheet metal, with bench of 3,000 x 25,000 mm.
- Laser cutting machine with 2,000 x 4,000 mm bench, equipped for tube cutting.
- Plasma cutting machine with orbital head, with bench of 3,000 x 30,000 mm.
- CNC saws for cutting profiles up to 500 x 400 mm.
- Semi-automatic saws for cutting profiles up to 600 x 450 mm.
- Automated CNC punching center, with automatic sheet metal feeder up to 3,000 x 1,500 mm and manual load up to 12,000 x 1,500 mm.
- Automated CNC Punching Center, with automatic sheet metal loading and unloading feeder up to 4,000 x 1,500 and 8 mm thickness.
- Hydraulic guillotine up to 3,000 mm.
- Coil straightening line up to 15 Tn and sheet metal cut up to 6 mm thick with maximum width of 1,500 mm, format up to 12,000 mm.
- Folding machines: CNC bending machines up to 500 Tn and 12.000 mm.
- Eccentric presses up to 80 Tn.
- Hydraulic presses of 30 Tn.
- Double mounting eccentric press up to 200 Tn with hydraulic cushion.
- CNC 4-roller sheet metal bending cylinder; Useful length 3,000 mm up to 12 mm thick.
- CNC roller bender for tubes and profiles.
- CNC curver for tubes with removable mandrel up to 100 x 100 mm. Squares up to 100 x 100 mm.
- Hydraulic benders with CNC inner mandrel for tubes up to diameter of 55 mm.
- CNC internal mandrino-free hydraulic benders for tubes up to 50 mm diameter.
- CNC Rolling Cylinder with 4-rolls; 1.500 mm useful length, up to 12 mm thick.
- 2 cells in tandem, each with 2 welding robots catering for dimensions up to 3.000 x 3.000 x 35.000. (One cell up to 12.000 and the other one up to 23.000) and 2 pairs of turners for pieces up to 10 Tn per turning pair. (One cell of 12,000 and the other cell of 23,000) and 2 pairs of flippers of pieces up to 10 Tn per pair of flipper.
- Cell with 2 welding robots and turntable for pre-loading while welding.
- Cell with 1 welding robot over column with linear track up to 6 m with 4 independent welding units. Each unit with turners.
- 2 welding equipments for aluminum and galvanized steel.
- 1 manual TIG equipment.
- 50 refrigerated groups of semi-automatic welding, up to 1.6 mm thread.
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW).
- Spot welding equipment up to 6 + 6 mm.
- Resistance welding equipment for bolts up to 20 mm.
- 2 CNC handle /milling machines with turntable; Maximum machining dimensions 4,500 x 2,500 x 1,500 mm, and a load capacity of 10 Tn on table.
- 1 CNC milling machine mobile column, table 7,000 x 2,000 x 1,350 mm maximum height and equipped with longitudinal divider up to 6,000 mm.
- 1 CNC Machining Center and Maximum Dimensions 1,000 x 500 x 500 mm.
- Sheet steel forming from 0,8 mm to 5 mm up to 1.500 mm width.
- Sheet steel forming from 0,8 mm to 5 mm up to 1.250 mm width.
- o 1 Laser tracker of 3D measurement, Max length 40.000 mm, tolerance 0,05 mm.
- 1 7,000 x 7,000 x 43,000 mm metal blast booth.
- 1 Cabin-Paint Oven 7,000 x 7,000 x 43,000 mm.
- 1 x 1 x 5,000 x 5,000 mm granal cab.
- 1 Metallized cab 6,000 x 5,000 x 5,000 mm.
- Non-Destructive Testing by Homologated Personnel.
- Visual Inspection (VT), Penetrating Liquids (PT), Magnetic Particles (MT), Ultrasound (UT) and X-rays (RT).
- 11 overhead cranes, up to 40 m. and 80 Tn lifting weight.
- 7 Forklifts, up to 10 Tn.