This legal notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the Internet portal service www.vamanholding.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) of VAMAN, with registered office in Polígono Industrial Barbalanca s/n. 50540 Borja. zaragoza. Spain, with CIF: B99415267. Zaragoza. Spain, con CIF: B99415267.
In general, the relations between VAMAN, with the Users of its telematics services, present on the website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
The parties expressly waive any jurisdiction that may correspond to them and expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of ZARAGOZA to resolve any dispute that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these contractual conditions.
CONTENT AND USE
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with VAMAN.
The owner of the website does not identify with the opinions expressed in it by its collaborators. The Company reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on their servers.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, their graphic design and codes are the property of VAMAN,and therefore their reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity is prohibited that can be done with the contents of its web pages or even quoting the sources, unless written consent of the owner of the website. All trade names, trademarks or signs other than any kind contained on the pages of this website are the property of their owners and are protected by law.
The presence of links on the VAMANwebsite(s)are for informational purposes only and do not imply any suggestion, invitation or recommendation about them.
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY AND DATA PROTECTION
For the purpose of the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, VAMAN, informs the User of the existence of an automated file of personal data created by and to maintain the relationship commercial, and under its responsibility, in order to carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the User, as well as the information work. At the time of acceptance of these general conditions, VAMAN will require the User if it is necessary to collect essential data for the provision of its services or to inform you of them.
REGISTRATION OF FILES AND FORMULARIES
In some cases, to access some services offered on the website, it will be mandatory to complete registration forms. Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it won’t be possible to subscribe, register or participate in any of the services or information in which personal data is requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a User, will be incorporated into a file owned by the this Website, having implemented the security measures established in Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December.
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF THE DATA PROVIDED
The User is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating VAMANfrom any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. You agree to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. VAMANis not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own making and from which another source is indicated, so it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of said VAMANinformation reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its websites and may even limit or not allow access to such information. VAMANis exempt from liability for any damages that the User may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by VAMANprovided that it comes from sources outside VAMAN.
The purpose of VAMANis to maintain and manage the relationship with the User, therefore sharing information and sending commercial communications that may be of interest to the User.
In the event that some of our services are specifically aimed at minors, VAMANwill request the consent of the parents or guardians for the collection of personal data or, where applicable, for the automated processing of the data.
CEDING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
VAMANwill not transfer user data to third parties.
EXERCISE OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION RIGHTS
You may direct your communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at the Internet address to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail addressed to VAMAN, Ref. LOPD. Polígono Industrial Barbalanca s/n. 50540 Borja. Zaragoza. Spain. To exercise these rights and in compliance with the regulations on Data Protection, it is necessary that you prove your personality against VAMANby sending a photocopy of National Identity Document or any other means valid in law.
VAMANhas adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required, and they seek to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of The Personal Data provided to VAMANshall not be liable for any damages or damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in operation caused by causes beyond VAMAN; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads at the Data, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusions outside the control of VAMAN. However, the User must be aware that the security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions regarding the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the automated processing thereof by VAMAN, in the form and for the purposes indicated in this Policy of Protection of Personal Data. Certain services provided on the Portal may contain particular conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of Personal Data.
The Cookies Law affects all companies and professionals with a website and other information society service providers, provided that they meet at least one of the following requirements:
- They are established outside Spain but run their services specifically to the Spanish territory.
- They are established outside Spain but run their services specifically to the Spanish territory.
- Other cases: Article 2 of Law 34/2002.
The second paragraph of Article 22 of the LSSI states that users should be provided with clear and complete information on the use of data storage and retrieval devices and, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, with in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
Below we give you information about cookies, which they can incorporate into the COOKIES POLICY of your website: www.vamanholding.com
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. That is, it is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the User.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES A COOKIE STORE?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they store are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but with your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
- Own cookies: they are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the requested service is provided to the user.
- Third-party cookies: that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: designed to collect and store data for a certain period of time.
- Technical cookies: used to allow the user to browse through the website, platform or application.
- Analysis cookies: these cookies are used to carry out an analysis of the behaviors and actions of the users of the website as well as for the elaboration of browsing profiles in order to make technical improvements of operation and service.
- Advertising cookies: allow efficient management of advertising spaces based on a number of criteria, for example, verifying whether or not the user has already had access to a news story to proceed to update it with a new one.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these cookies are responsible for storing information about users’ own behavior focusing on their browsing habits. This allows you to set user profiles based on your behavior and use them to customize the advertising presented.
WHY ARE THEY IMPORTANT?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to operate more agilely and tailored to user preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
Examples of types of cookies:
|__atuvc||Third-party cookies||Cookies to identify the user and the login time of the ADDTHIS tracking.|
|id||Third-party cookies||Cookies to identify the user and the login time of the ADDTHIS tracking.|
|PREF||Third-party cookies||Google browser preference cookies.|
|NID||Third-party cookies||Google advertising cookies.|
|X-LI-IDC||Third-party cookies||LinkedIn cookies.|
|bcookie||Third-party cookies||LinkedIn Cookies|
|guest_id||Third-party cookies||Twitter cookies.|
|__utma||Analysis cookies||Google analytics cookies to know which pages you have visited and information about how you have searched for it.|
|__utmb||Analysis cookies||Google analytics cookies to know which pages you have visited and information about how you have searched for it.|
|__utmc||Analysis cookies||Google analytics cookies to know which pages you have visited and information about how you have searched for it.|
HOW TO MANAGE THE CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES?
In this sense, practically all browsers allow the user to obtain general information about the cookies installed on a website, specifically verify the existence of them, their duration or the removal system. On the other hand, the user can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his computer modifying the settings of his browser according to the instructions indicated in it. For information purposes it is indicated that usually the configuration of cookies is usually carried out in the menu “Preferences” or “Tools” of each browser, in any case, you can always go to the help of your browser to solve or solve the doubts that they are generated about it.
¿QUÉ WHAT HAPPENS IF I DEACTIVATE COOKIES?SI DESACTIVO LAS COOKIES?
To help you understand the scope of disabling cookies, here are a few examples:
- You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as My Account, or My Profile or My Orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible for you to make purchases online, they will have to be telephone or visiting the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time slot, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The website will also not be able to tell if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- You will not be able to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
CAN COOKIES BE DELETED?
Yes. Not only delete, also block, general or particular for a specific domain. To delete cookies from a website you must go to the settings of your browser and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to its deletion.
However, for this section of your website to be properly realized you must contact the publisher of your website to clearly inform you of what type of cookies (detailed in the previous paragraphs) you use its website and that the use of them is clearly identified. Without this THE COOKIES POLICY will not be complying with the regulations clearly specified byLAW 34/2002 of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce.
By accessing www.vamanholding.com, you expressly agree that we may use our own and third-party cookies on your devices to improve our service. If you disable cookies, your browsing www.vamanholding.com may not be optimal and some of the utilities available www.vamanholding.com do not work properly and even navigation is not possible. If you continue browsing, we consider that you give us your permission, in compliance with Royal Decree-Law 13/2012.